Even when you don’t wake up late it can be very difficult to be able to have a complete sit down breakfast of pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausage, with a hot cup of coffee and a side of OJ. Yum! We get hungry just thinking about it. Even so, when you are in need of something quick the possibilities are endless! Here are 5 of the 34 delicious easy breakfasts’ snacks found ongreatartist.com that are easy, tasty and can be made quickly during those very hectic mornings!
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie: “Smoothies are a perfect on-the-go snack any time of day. Blend 1 frozen banana, 2 tablespoons peanut butter, 1 cup almond milk, and a few ice cubes. If this is a morning snack, keep it in a tight-sealing container and throw it in a gym or work bag. Tip: Add a scoop of your favorite chocolate or vanilla protein for an extra protein boost.”
- Fruit and Yogurt Parfait: “One of the easiest, healthiest, and tastiest breakfasts out there is a classic fruit and yogurt parfait. The best part? It can be made with any toppings you like. Try choosing fruits that are in season for the most flavorful options.”
- Oatmeal Squares: “Oatmeal is a great option for a hearty snack or breakfast, but what’s the best way to make it into a more convenient and portable snack? Bake it into squares!”
- Waffle PBJ-Wich: “Try this sweet take on a classic breakfast sandwich the next time eating on the go. Prepare 1 whole-grain toaster waffle and slice in half. Spread with 2 tablespoons nut butter and layer 2-3 sliced strawberries on top in place of the traditional jelly (to cut down on sugar).”
- Egg Sandwich: “Who doesn’t love a classic egg sandwich? Simply sautée a hefty handful of spinach and fry 2 eggs with a dash of salt and pepper. Place on top 2 whole-wheat English muffin halves (or toast) with 1 slice of cheddar cheese. Wrap in foil so the cheese melts evenly, and enjoy whenever the craving hits!”