Fieldtrip is a unisex skincare brand that focuses on clean products to engage the new generation of beauty enthusiasts. It aims to be both affordable and luxurious with locally and ethically sourced natural ingredients. Edgewell’s new beauty line includes a variety of products like cleansers, serums, moisturizers, and mists.
Fieldtrip is also looking to contribute to the environment by partnering with Keep America Beautiful’s RETREET program and donating 5% of the proceedings to their move to engage communities in different activities like replanting trees after natural disasters.
Gabrielle DeLatin, Head of Marketing for Grooming at Edgewell introduced this new beauty line saying that Fieldtrip wants to market Gen-Z and their personal values.
“Gen-Z consumers expect more than just functional benefits. They seek out brands that are socially responsible and sustainable, offer clean formulations that perform as advertised, and are transparent throughout. This way of thinking really aligned with our core values and inspired Fieldtrip’s launch. Equally important was being able to offer clean, effective products at an affordable price to ensure the line is accessible to all.”
All their products are cruelty-free, vegan and contain a minimal ingredient formula, free of silicones, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, chemical sunscreens, retinyl palmitate, synthetic fragrances, artificial dyes, formaldehyde, triclosan, triclocarban, petrolatum, mineral oil, talc, hydroquinone, BHA and BHT.
Likewise, Fieldtrip products are packaged in bioplastic containers made from renewable materials, producing fewer gas emissions. The brand is also certified by “Beauty Without Bunnies” program. In another move towards transparency, Fieldtrip also incorporates maps to let their shoppers know the exact coordinates from where each ingredient in their products was sourced.
Additionally, all Fieldtrip products are under $25 and available now on FieldtripSkin.com and Amazon with more retailer availability at Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, and Macys.com in August.
The first phase of the line includes a total of 7 products:
● Fresh Start Purifying Face Cleanser with Glacial Clay harvested off the coast of Kisameet Bay, British Columbia, Canada;
● Into The Blue Stress Less Moisturizer with Indian Wild Indigo sustainably sourced from India;
● Trail Blazer Anywhere Shave Lotion with Birch Sap extracted with the utmost care from organically grown white birch trees from Northern Europe;
● Overnight Trip Hydrating Lip Mask with Moringa Butter from the Himalayan Foothills of Southeast Asia;
● C The World Brightening Serum with Camu Camu, sustainably sourced from the Amazon Rainforest;
● Eyeland Retreat Cooling Eye Gel with Red Maple Bark sustainably sourced and upcycled from Canada;
● Wandermist Hydrating Facial Spray with Rambutan Peel Extract sustainably harvested and upcycled from Southeast Asia.
Additional Fieldtrip products will launch in Fall 2022.