Want a healthy drink to satisfy your day, then give this a try.
Gingery Berry and Oat Smoothie
Reinvent oatmeal by whirling rolled oats, blueberries, yogurt, and ice in a blender. Brown sugar and fresh ginger add an extra pop of flavor.
- ¼cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½cup frozen blueberries
- ½cup plain low-fat yogurt
- ½cup ice
- 2tablespoons brown sugar
- ¼to ½ teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- Place the oats and ½ cup water in a blender.
- Let soak until the oats have softened, about 15 minutes.
- Add the blueberries, yogurt, ice, sugar, and ginger.
- Blend until smooth and frothy.