A drink that your kids will love is a Shamrock shake, the perfect beverage for your Saint Patrick’s Day party. With a minty and chocolaty taste that will appeal to children. The shamrock shake is easy to make and the ingredients are easy to find at your local supermarket. This shake will help create your St. Patrick’s Day party into a success.
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract, or more to taste
- 9 drops green food coloring
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup, or to taste (optional)
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream, or to taste (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoons green decorator sugar, or to taste (optional)
It takes 10 minutes
- Blend ice cream, milk, mint extract, and food coloring together in a blender until smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup around inside walls of 2 tall glasses; pour the shake into a glass. Top with whipped cream and green decorator sugar.