TikTok consistently proves that it’s more than an app for just laughs and giggles. The popular app also includes cooking videos to help those looking for new meals to try. It offers so many options to choose from. Users can find meals from breakfast to dinner.
One snack that took the world by storm was the Jalapeno, Takis, and cream cheese combination. This viral trend ended with a mixed reception. It left some people wanting more while leaving others less than satisfied. To try this simple snack out just do the following:
- Clean vegetables and cut off just the top of the jalapeno.
- Clean out the insides of the jalapeno. (The insides of the jalapeno must be hollowed out)
- Add cream cheese inside of the jalapeno. (As much or as little as desired, it’s all up to preference.
- Add chips inside the jalapeno (the original recipe calls for the original Takis, however mixing it up could be fun)
- Try your snack.
TikTok also introduced the world to the Coconut Water Berry breakfast cereal. An all-natural approach to breakfast. This meal can be done in seconds and is no different from filling a bowl with Captain Crunch. Making the coconut water berry breakfast cereal can be done in these few steps:
- Choose your fruit. (The original recipe calls for blueberries, strawberries, and pomegranate)
- Pour Coconut water over the fruit.
- Enjoy. (or dislike)
“FoodTok” is a name given to the TikToks that relate to food. “FoodTok” has subcategories to make it easier for users to navigate. Just a few of the subcategories include quick ideas for dinner, 30-minute meals, cheap college student meals, and lazy meals.
Finding new meals to try can be tedious and time-consuming, but FoodTok has been able to provide users with even quick recipes. “FoodTok” is a name given to the TikTok that relates to, well, food. “FoodTok” has subcategories to make it easier for users to navigate. Just a few of the subcategories include quick ideas for dinner, 30-minute meals, cheap college student meals, and lazy meals.
Thanks to TikTok, users are given a variety of recipes. And with most of the recipes being timely, TikTok may just be the one-stop app for finding a new snack.