Most people favor chocolate cake. Chocolate cake is perfect for birthday parties and special occasions. Many of the ingredients that are in this recipe can be found at home or in your local grocery store. If you want you can alter this recipe to your preference. This recipe is very easy to make and people will ask be asking for seconds.
- 1 package of devil’s food cake mix
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup of warm water
- 2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake and pudding mixes, sour cream, oil, beaten eggs and water. Stir in the chocolate chips and pour batter into a well-greased 12 cup Bundt pan.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until top is springy to the touch and a wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool cake thoroughly in pan at least an hour and a half before inverting onto a plate if desired, dust the cake with powdered sugar.