With quarantining and social distancing, Summer nights may not be the same. You may not be able to have fires with your friends and family and that means missing out on fire traditions. S’mores are always a fire favorite and now you can make them in the comfort of your own home! Everything is better in a mini version!
- 2 cups of milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1 package of graham crackers, quartered
- 1 cup of marshmallow creme
- 7 ounces of milk chocolate for dipping
- Place chocolate chips in a small bowl. In a small saucepan, bring the cream to a boil. Pour the creme over the chocolate chips and stir with a whisk until smooth. Cool to room temperature or until mixture reaches spreading consistency. This takes about 10 minutes
- Spread the chocolate mixture over half of the graham crackers. Next, spread the marshmallow creme over remaining graham crackers. Place over chocolate-covered crackers and press together.
- Melt dipping chocolate according to package directions. Dip each S’more halfway into dipping chocolate and allow excess to drip off. Place the S’mores on waxed paper-lined baking sheets let stand until dipping chocolate is set.
Hopefully, these delicious treats will bring some normalcy and excitement back into your nights!